December 19, 2008

Walk with Christ: Day 10

Today's topic is How does the Lord want me to serve?

Ironically, that is just what I talked about in my last post. I wanted to share another quote from the study today, "To give of oneself is a holy gift." I have always been raised that service is one of the greatest blessings of the gospel. The opportunity to serve comes so often because we take care of eachother as church members. We are always taught to give of ourselves. What a great blessing it is to serve. "When we give our time, our energy, our commitment, our testimony to others, we are giving of ourselves. We are sharing intangibles, not easily left on the doorstep but easily deposited in the heart."

2 comments:

Bethany said...

hey girl! Thanks so much for the Christmas card :) You didn't include your email, so I'm leaving you a note here :) Email me if you wanna get your free WordArt pack. Thanks! You're family is ADORABLE!!!!

Bethany said...

oops, just found your email - hehehehe. Sorry - LOL!