December 23, 2008

Walk with Christ: Day 13

Well, our Walk is quickly coming to an end, with only one more day left. I hope that my insights have given you a glimpse into my little world the past 2 weeks.

Today's topic is What is the pure love of Christ? followed by Can I commit myself to live each day as Christ would live?

I have been inspired to be a better person the last 14 days. As the hustle and bustle of the season gets us all, I have been lucky enough to take time to add the Savior to my life. I can feel his arms around me as times get tough and bad feelings may enter my heart. I can't say that life is perfect, because it never is, but he is ever more present in my life than he has been for awhile. What a blessing to know my Savior better especially at a time when some forget to remember Him.

No comments: