Have you ever wondered what it would look like if it snowed in your playroom? This is exactly what it would look like:
Today as I was putting away all of the Christmas decorations (I know, I shed a tear or two) J Bear came in with little white styrofoam balls in his hair. I immediately asked him where they came from after which he told me ,"We wanted it to be Christmas still so we were making it snow." They had torn a hole in one of their bean bags and were throwing the beautiful snow all over the room. After picking up as much of it as I could with my hands to put back in the beanbag, and emptying the vaccuum cleaner 3 times, we were finally snow free! I can laugh now because I am not trying to clean it up, but boy was I mad then. Do little boys EVER get out of the "getting into mischief" stage?
1 comment:
Never.
Post a Comment