December 21, 2008

Walk with Christ: Day 11

Today's topic is How can the holy Ghost help me to be more like Christ?

I would like to share the quote that stood out to me today, "If with all our hearts, we truly seek him, he will come to us and guide us in the making of decisions at every crisis of our lives."

This is probably nothing to anyone else but to me it is significant. When I was younger, I would get these proptings to call someone. It was nothing huge, just a little nudge to give someone specific a phone call. At first I just ignored it as nothing and then I realized that when I did call that person, it was usually because they needed help, or maybe just felt like they needed a friend. Since I have realized that, I have not ignored that feeling anymore. I know that it is the Holy Ghost that is leading me in the right direction through the day. So if you just happen to get a call from me, know that something probably told me to call you ;)

No comments: