December 30, 2008

Smashed Finger

My boys are constantly trying to slam the doors on each other. One will run down the hall and slam the door before the other one gets into the room. I really dislike this practice but as of yet have not found a solution besides taking off the door. Anyway... so I have just been waiting for the day when someone screams because they get their finger caught in the door. I am secretly hoping that this will help teach them to stop. Now, having said all of that, I would have thought that the first smashed finger would have come as a result of the above mentioned situation.


However, Peanut slammed his own finger in the door this time. Color-me-surprised! I would have thought for sure that the pain would have been inflicted by the other sibling. Not so at all! Poor Peanut. It was slammed in the heavy garage door. It almost instantly bruised. After much crying and real tears, he is now much better.

1 comment:

niki said...

hey i didn't know you had a blog glad I looked at who is following mine!!! Sweet now we can keep in touch better. It will be nice to see what is going on in your life!