Today's topic is How can I improve my thoughts?
I was just thinking about this very thing. I have had some not-so-nice thoughts about someone lately and I have been knowing that I really need to repent of them. But I haven't been quite ready to repent as those harsh feelings are still there. (don't worry, the bad thoughts aren't about you if you are reading this because the person I am mentioning doesn't know how to use the computer) Then I read the following quote: "Rise above the evils of the world. It is a challenge to work in the world and live above it's filth, [but] be strong and let our personal integrity govern our actions." President Hinkley. If that wasn't a big smack in the face! I need to not let the things in the world control my thoughts and ultimately my attitude of the day/week.
No comments:
Post a Comment