December 11, 2008

Walk with Christ: Day 3

Yesterday I did the walk but I didn't get a chance to post about it so here it is:

The topic for today was on forgiveness; Do I really understand repentance? It was more specifically about how we can be forgiven of the things we have done. I have a long way to go in my journey of life but I am grateful to know that I can always be forgiven. That if I make a mistake (which I often do) that my Savior is there. But today I couldn't help but think about how I personally forgive others. I sometimes hold a gruge about things and I need to learn to forgive as my Savior forgives me. I am hope that through my own personal communication with my Savior, that I can learn to be more forgiving of others. I just want to leave you with this final quote from study, "There is no other way nor means whereby man can be saved, only through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ."

No comments: