Isn't it funny how when you have multiple children and one is all by himself, how different parts of their personality comes out? I know my boys are that way. On Tuesday, J Bear went with Grammy to Phoenix to visit his Great Grandma that we like to call Nana. She is at a nursing home and has been there for the last 3 years. She is not in very good health and about a month ago, Grammy started taking J Bear with her to visit Nana. They go almost every Tuesday. Not to say that J Bear isn't a sweet boy, but aparently he is extremely sweet to Nana. He sits next to her and holds her hand, caresses her arm and just talks to her. She hasn't talked much if at all for the last 3 years. But on Tuesday, J Bear asked her how she was feeling today and if she felt any better and she said "I'm feeling okay today." Everyone was so excited to hear her talk. And to J Bear no less. It just shows how sensitive he is to her. Maybe they are kindred spirits.
On the other side of the story, Peanut gets to enjoy some alone time every week here at home while J Bear is away. Let me tell you how much he loves that. I think sometimes he gets a little annoyed that his little brother is always following him around and wanting to play with him. But being the oldest child in my family, I can completely understand. So I went in his playroom to check on him to see what he was doing and this is what I found:
He had stacked up all of the beanbags we own and was sitting on top of them. I asked him what he was doing and he informed me that he was the "King of the Mountain" and was not to be disturbed. I just couldn't resist a good "Kodak Moment".
No comments:
Post a Comment