Today is the final day of the journey.
The topic for today is How can I follow in His steps?
As always I am going to share a quote from today's reading. "Tonight I invite each of us to identify at least one thing we can do to come out of the world closer to Christ. And then next month, another. And then another. This is a call to arms, it's a call to action a call to arise. A call to arm ourselves with power and with righteousness. A call to rely on the arm of the Lord rather than the arm of flesh. A call to 'arise and shine forth, that our light may be a standard for the nations' (D&C 115:5). A call to live as men and women of God so that we and our families may return safely home. ("We are Women of God," Sheri L. Dew, Ensign, Nov. 1999, 97)"
I cannot think of anything more powerful to end my journey with than that.
If anyone would like a copy of this 14 Day Walk With Christ, drop me a line and I will be more than willing to e-mail you the pdf file with the Daily Study Guide. Hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment