Once again... the treasures were in abundance:

This sign is going in the boys playroom. It was $3

This is my new mantra. I got this one for $2

These are so cute. I am going to make some that are similar to these this week.
I got them for $1

Love Goosberry Patch books. This one was $2

I am going to paint these white and add them to a grouping I already have on my wall.
They were $3

This whole bag of bead garland was $.50
I will definately be putting this on my christmas tree this year.
They look like strung cranberries.

I love these canisters. I keep all of my dry goods in my cupboards in these.
They keep everything fresh and they look nice and organized.
It was $.25

Cute movie. It was $1

Love these too. They were $.50 each

This drink container was $4. I have another one that I paid $10 for a couple of years ago.
Now when we have parties/get togethers, there will be one for punch and one for water. Yea!

Another good book. $.10

More Boxcar Children books. $1 for all

2 Book of Mormon movies for $1

Gold Canyon orange blossom candle for $1

Some really nice cast iron trivets. $.25 each

More great books. Whole series for $2

Already had 4 of these and found 8 more to match for $8.
Now I will have glasses to go with my nice China.

Cute skirt, right? It was $1
Total Cost for the Weekend: $32.10
1 comment:
SOOOO excited to shop with you this weekend!! :)
These are awesome finds.
Post a Comment