We had a super fun morning going out treasure hunting. These are my fun finds...

This actually came from ebay this week. I don't normally buy from ebay but I was looking for some fun fall owls to hang on my wall and couldn't find what I wanted anywhere else. There are 2 owls that mirror eachother and I got them for $2.50 and free shipping.

Some fun Halloween scrap fabric. They will make some really cute hair clips for Trick-or-Treating. It was $.25 for all.

I found these really nice lei's and I know someone who was needing some for a Halloween costume. I thought I might see if they needed it (Becky, send me a comment if you need them for Kitty). They were $1 and there are 3 lei's and one wrist or ankle lei.

I have been eyeing some of these in the store but just couldn't afford the price. This price was just up my alley. $2 for the whole bag. Thanks for spotting those for me Mindy!

Okay... aren't these shoes so cute? And they were $2. They will be a great pair of shoes for running around in (no pun intended)

The kiddos love to dress up and for $2.25 I got this whole costume. Arg Matey!

Won't this make a cute serving piece for an upcoming party? It was $2. Well worth it!

This sign was a little more pricey than I typically like to spend but it was cute and I had a little bit of extra money at the end of the morning so I "caved". It was $5.

Cute metal Pumpkin sign. Couldn't pass it up. It was $3
I have another haunted house that it the same size but totally different and I thought this would make a pretty good companion piece. It was $1

This might be one of my favorite things of the day. It's a storage box for onions and potatoes. It was a little beat up and in need of a little TLC. I got it for $2, brought it home, washed it up and put some Old English on it and it looks amazing. It will be a great addition to my kitchen.

This cute little owl family is yet another addition to the fall decor. It was $2 ( i think it was the $2 day today).

Another book for the collection. It was $.50

These are great! I got all four books for $1. How fun is that???
This is going to be great. I do love a good Tai Chi session. Can't wait to try it out. It was $1. I'll let you know if it was worth it!
Total for this Treasure Hunt $27.50
1 comment:
I LOVE the cute little serving dish!! Nice find!
And I can't believe you found that pirate costume for 2.25--that is awesome! I am always looking for dress up/costumes for the kids. You are way too fun!
Post a Comment