October 13, 2009

Yard Sale-ing October 9th and 10th

I had a super fun weekend taking a friend yard sale-ing who had never been before. We had a great time and she found some fun treasures. I hope that she can go with us again. Here are my treasures for the weekend:
The cutest thimble from a really qwirky sewing bench. Who doesn't love a cute vintage thimble? I think it cost me $.10

This is probably my favorite thing from the weekend. It is a really cute vintage love coupon book. It cost me $.25 and I love it!

Another cute pic of the front cover!

Love love love these goggles. I paid real money for them at Wal Mart at the beginning of the summer. Now I got them at a yard sale for $.25

Great stencils to use during church to keep the kiddos quiet. This was $.50

These ones were also $.50

Love love love marbles. I have a great collection so that I can someday give them to the boys. Hopefully they will like them as much as me. They were $.50 for both boxes.

Love some good scrap fabric. I paid $.25

A classic movie. It was $.25

These kids were $1 each and they are on a shelf by the boy's room. Love them!

Who doesn't need some good Christmas Cards! They were $.50
Love a good cook book and there might be a good Christmas gift idea in here! It was $.50

This one looked too good to pass up. Love a good poem. It was $.50 too!

Cute shoes for $1

Another fun find to add to the Christmas Collection. It was $.25

This book might just have the right Christmas inspiration for me. It was $1

This will go great with my Christmas bunting for my white buffet this year. Got 5 packages for $2.

A cute Santa to add to my Christmas collection. He was $5 but might just be the missing link to my Christmas inspiration.

This cute little mailbox will be going in my office. It was $3.

This cute little Frankie will be holding some delicious goodies! He was $.50
This bowl and plate were $4 total. Don't they just look like a great party is calling their name?

These will be great additions to my "Library". I think I am in need of some more bookshelves. I am running out of room. All 4 books were $2.

This book will come in super handy with the way my garden is growing this year. It was $.50
Total for the weekend $24.35

1 comment:

Becky said...

I happen to know that your friend had an awesome time and will be treasure hunting by your side sometime soon!
What fun loot!