October 31, 2009

The Treasure Hunt Continues...

These are all the fun finds from the Community Sale we went to last weekend. We had a really good time and found some amazing deals. I am in love with the things that I found for sure!!!

A super cute pumpkin for $.25

Another Nancy Drew book for $.50

A few more Hardy Boys books to add to the collection.
Gotta love it! Paid $1.50 for all three.

Spencer had brought home a "real" Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree from school that his teacher let him take home for the weekend. He was so excited to tell us the story with the tree... then he couldn't remember the story. I was talking in the car to my friends about it and one of them said I could borrow hers so we could read it over the weekend. We got out at the next yard sale and TADA! It was $.10! I love it when that happens!

These were a bonus at the same sale and I got them both for $.15

Another book for $.10

Awesome to add to my collection. Paid $1. Do you see a trend here?

Tole Painting books are amazing and especially older ones. I got these for $1.50

Another duck for the collection. $3

Gotta love the Gold Canyon candles. It was $.25

LOVING LOVING LOVING THIS!!! I have been looking for a great mirror to hang in my bathroom and I finally found it. I took off the ugly 70's glued on the wall mirror and replaced it with this one. It is awesome! (Pictures to follow soon) It was $12 as you can see from the tag and it probably weighs 20 pounds. Awesome!!!

LOVE IT!

Excited about this TOO!!! I have looked at these shelving units many times and Pottery Barn has a great one but it was $250. Who spends that kind of money on something like that? I got mine for $10. Now I just need to find some cute items to fill it with.

Another Gooseberry Patch book for the collection.
It was a fun afternoon read. It was $2
Total for the week: $31.25

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for the AWESOME outing! I had a great time. Scoring chica chica boom boom was such amazing timing/karma! And your Hardy boys treasures look beautiful :)