So my birthday is coming up and Matt asked me what I wanted. I didn't really know. At that moment I was at a total loss. He suggested something to do with Power Tools... does my hubby know me or what? I know, not the typical birthday gift from a husband to a wife but I guess I'm not the typical wife. A couple of years ago for Christmas, Matt went to Home Depot to buy me a cordless drill. The salesman didn't believe him when he tried to explain that he was buying the gift for his wife.
Today he brought home this beautiful router which will grace my workbench along with my scroll saw, cordless drill and jigsaw. I am saving a spot and hoping that I might get an electric sander for Christmas this year. FUN!!!
Thanks for the early birthday gift, Hunny! You know me better than I know myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment