
Does anyone else hate doing laundry as much as me? I don't mind washing and drying the laundry at all. That's not a big deal thanks to my trusty washer and dryer. However, I HATE folding the clothes and putting them away. I have always hated folding and putting away clothes. Ask my mom... she used to make me sit on the couch until my clothes were folded and I would sit there all day... and it was only one load! So this is my daunting task for the day. Right now I have 2 loads in the basket, one in the dryer, one in the washer, and 2 more loads to go. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I hate ironing--and it drives me up the wall to see Steve wearing a shirt that requires ironing to mow the lawn or do some other chore that should require a t-shirt. Uggg.
Post a Comment