June 20, 2009

Saturday Sales...

Red polka dot fabric. I think there is about a yard there. It was $.50. Who doesn't love a good polka dot pattern?


Some really cute vintage fabric to make fabric flowers out of. It was $.50 for about a yard in pieces.


I love pumpkins and this jar will go great with my fall pumpkin collection. It was $.25.

Isn't this a cute lamp? I put it in the kitchen for a night light with one of those cool flickering bulbs that make it look like a candle. It was $1.

What a great stool this is. It was a little bit dirty but part of the fun of yard sale-ing is finding the potential in things. I brought it home, cleaned it up and put a goot coat of furniture polish on it. It was $3. This will come in really useful for the kiddos when they get to help cook in the kitchen.

This cute duck will be added to my wooden duck collection. It was $2. It will go great on my back porch with my other yellow ducks.

I was just thinking about how sad our picnic table umbrella was getting out by our pool and then we found this today. Mom-in-law purchased this one and it was $15. Great buy and in great condition. It will be great to have a non-torn and easy-to-put-up umbrella now. Thanks MIL!

This will be great for the kiddos this summer when we go to the Zoo. Last time we went, we had a smaller wagon and the boys had a hard time sitting in it with the lunches and all of the other things we brought with us. Now we have our own separate spot for the lunches and a seat for each kiddo! It was $10 but once again MIL helped with this one. I split the cost with her and then she got my old wagon.

These are probably my favorite finds of the day because they are so cute. Don't know if you can tell but they are old crochet aprons. I hung one up as a valance in my laundry room. It still lets in the light but adds a little bit of whimsy.

Aren't the roses on it fabulous?

And this one I am not sure what I am going to do with yet. But it was too cute to walk away from and they were only $1 a piece.
I also got a skirt for $.50 that I will be wearing to church tomorrow so it's in the wash. If I remember, I will take a picture of it tomorrow. I also got a 1950's cookbook and another book to add to my tween collection for $.25 each.
So the grand total for the day was $15.25


No comments: