I have been struggling lately to find the balance in every day life. I have so many things that I want to accomplish and I feel like it is a complete trade off. I can either spend time with my beautiful boys and do all of the fun things with them that I would like to do, or I can get my housework done, my work done, and all of the other projects that consume my brain.
Unfortunately the creative side of me is always wanting to learn how to make something new or have a project I am working on. Because of that, sometimes I put the project before spending time with the boys and it is a daily struggle for me to find balance. And then after all of that is done, where do you find time to spend with your spouse, work on your calling at church, go to the gym to stay healthy, keep up with the blog, read your scriptures, work on food storage, plant a garden... the list could go on forever. And it is about to get worse because Peanut is going to be in school in September. Then all of the school activities start to add to the mix. How do you all find time to do all that you do?
I know that I just need to keep in mind the saying "Good, Better, Best" but I still struggle to decide what is best every day. That is my goal for the year is to find the balance.
2 comments:
Let me know when you find it. I certainly haven't!
Jamie! How are you? I have been checking out your blog for a while and I finally added you to my link list--hope you don't mind. Isn't blogging the best! It is such an easy way for me to keep in touch. I have enjoyed seeing what you are up to these days.
Also you little guys are such studs. Very, very, cute!
Post a Comment