Over the Christmas holiday we were lucky enough to be able to take care of our sweet Maya's (the new puppy) brother and sister. Their names are Phillip and Penny and they belong to this family. The three puppies were really cute together. However, only a few hours having them running in circles around my house barking and chasing eachother I knew that 10 days of this would make me crazy. I needed to come up with a quick solution. The solution became letting them play outside with one another until they were so tired that they all collapsed into one large fluff ball under my kitchen table. There was only one problem with this... they got FILTHY!
I couldn't let them come into the rest of my house without a bath and so I got the brilliant idea that I would put all three of them into the bathtub. Surely they couldn't climb out. They were afterall only tiny puppies. What was I thinking????
No comments:
Post a Comment