December 2, 2009

Amazing Again!!!!

My AMAZING friend Ashley took these family photos for us a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how she does it but she just makes the colors look great and she always gets the best pictures of the boys. I don't want to share all of them (at the risk of ruining some Christmas gifts) but here are a few of them to take a look at. If any of you would like copies, let me know and I can get some made for you but please do not take these pictures off of my blog.
Thank you so much Ashley for all that you do!
If you would like Ashley to take your family photos, check out her website here.








4 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

So cute! You look great, Jamie!

Hale Yes!! said...

You guys look so great!!! How are you doing?

Erin and Bear said...

Can I have a copy of the one with all four of you? I need to update my family pictures.

kathee said...

very cute pictures! I just love your boys!