Well, we are in the time of need. With Matt being out of work off and on for the last few months, it has been a struggle to do many of the things we are used to. However, one thing we have not struggled with is food. We have been truly blessed to be able to have ample food storage. We have always eaten everything we store and so having to eat from our food storage has not been hard for us. I just finished bottling peaches and tomatoes this week to fill our pantry. I have always understood the principal of having your year supply of food storage, but I am so grateful that we have headed the counsel of our leaders. We are so lucky to have food to eat so we don't have to go hungry.
1 comment:
They look beautiful. I am behind in this area and need to get on the ball. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment