August 4, 2009

Gently Used... Gotta love it!

Here are the finds from last weekennd:

Set of 12 Boxcar Children Books. Cost $2.00

Whole bin of Playdough toys. Cost $1.00

Nancy Drew book, includes book 1, 2 and 3. Cost $.50




Nancy Drew book #2. Cost $.25

The Phantom Tollbooth. Cost $0.00 (thrown in for free with Boxcar Children books)

Set of 8 I Spy books (great for church!) Cost $2.00

3 boxes of Tangrams and extra pieces. Cost $1.00

Whole box FULL of Lincon Logs. Cost $3.00

2 cute birdhouses to put in my garden. Cost $1.00
Total cost of yard sale-ing for the weekend... $10.75
Excitement over things that I got... PRICELESS!!!
Are you looking for anything fun for your house?



2 comments:

Misi said...

So you know, I have the movie Phantom tollbooth if you guys want to watch it.

Misi said...

Hey, so you know. We have the Phantom Tollbooth movie if you guy's want to watch it.