I went last night, just like almost every other Twilight fan in the valley, to go see themovie. Oh my goodness, it brought to life everything that I imagined. Never have I read a book that I was so excited to see the movie about. But it lived up to all of the expectations I had. Granted, I didn't have high expectations because I was so afraid that I would be disappointed. I had these vivid images in my mind how certain parts of the movie should look and I was grateful to be pleasantly surprised. My favorite part, for anyone who has read the first book, was when Edward took Bella to the meadow to let her see his skin sparkle. That part in the movie was just how I had invisioned it to be and I was very happy. The other part I really liked was the baseball game scene. I thought it was very well done. And I appreciated the cleanliness of the movie. It was something that I would let my children watch. Aside from the violence at the end, there was no swearing or nudity or any of the things you try to stear your children away from.
Now, having said all of that, I do have a couple of small things that I wasn't fond of. One of them was Eric's character. I did not see him like that in my mind. And I wasn't crazy about the way he was portrayed in the movie. I also wasn't crazy about the person that they cast for Esme because I saw her different in my mind. Not that the actress didn't play her well, because I think she did, I just didn't invision her that way. I pictured her very small and almost frail looking.
Anyway... enough on my soapbox of the movie. I really liked it and would recomend it. Tell me what you thought... I'd be interested to hear.
1 comment:
Jessica and I just came back from watching the movie. I agree with you. It was a great movie.
Post a Comment