November 18, 2008
Being Sick STINKS
Can I just tell you how much being sick STINKS! I think I have been under the weather off and on for the last month and I just really don't like it. I have spent several days in bed over the last month which is just no fun at all. I know that there are just those days where you don't want to do anything but the days when you physically CAN'T do anything is just so not fun. I am a pretty active, project oriented mom and I always have something going. This last month I have hardly accomplished anything. I am hoping that in the next few days if I really take it easy even though I am starting to feel better that the sickness will be gone so I can get back to my life. Anyone have any ideas to getting better fast? I could sure use them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry! I hope you are feeling better soon. Let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment