October 20, 2008
My Birthday
So MCP and I have our birthdays a few days apart so we generally do something fun together to celebrate. This year was pretty low key but we did get to spend some time with family which ended up being super fun. We made plans to meet my brother and his wife, my sister and her husband, and my parents at a park in the middle of Phoenix so we could meet at a middle point. We all brought our own lunches and I made sure to call everyone and have them bring baseball equipment so we could play a little catch or something. We played some catch and hit the ball around a little bit but it was just so fun to spend time and do something relaxing and low key. Here's some pictures of the day:



And I was lucky to be able to have my birthday on a Sunday so I could spend the day with my family. We had MCP's side of the family come over for cake (that MCP and the boys made for me all by themselves). It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you guys had great birthdays!! Happy birthday to you both!! Sorry I am such a slacker at remembering things. Misi will concur that my mind is gone right now - unless she is too nice to say anything!
Post a Comment