

This is what I have been working on this last week. I have to say that I have really had a good time canning food for my family. They actually eat it which is the most important part of it all. And it helps us to be more healthy because we are not eating processed foods as much and we don't hardly ever go out to dinner anymore. Plus it saves us tons of money because we only buy things when they are on sale and then I spend a day canning it so we can have it later when it's not. I'm loving the fact that I can give this gift to my family. And in case you are wondering, the first picture is pear halves and the second picture is ground turkey, ground beef and pork chunks.


Next we have the Junior Chefs in our family to show you. Mom-in-law got these chef's hats and aprons in the dollar bins at Target (side note: don't you just love the dollar bins at Target?!?). They have not taken them off since she brought them home for the boys to play with. Like I said in the previous post, the kids LOVE to dress up and this is yet another thing that they can pretend to be. They have a very "masculine" kitchen set in their bedroom and they cooked in it ALL AFTERNOON! What a great buy for $4! The smiles on their faces say it all!!! Thanks Mom-in-law!
No comments:
Post a Comment