
I just wanted to share a quick scrapbook page that I just finished. I got some of my baby pictures from my Mom and have been scanning them in the computer so I could have some copies of them. Anyway, I made this page and thought I would share it with you because it means a lot to me. This is Me when I was just born, my Mom, my Grandma and my Great-Grandpa (my Grandma's Dad). What a special moment that was as he passed away when I was very young. I am so blessed to know that some day I will get to see my Great-Grandpa again. What an awesome thing that will be!
2 comments:
This is something I need to do... but just haven't been able to get to it. Looks like you have been very productive lately!
Cute blog! I am impressed with all of your awesome homemaking skills- way to go Jamie!
Wendi
Post a Comment