July 26, 2008

Reminiscing... and Service not so fun

I have been working on some more scrapbook pages for my boys and I did a couple of pages of the day J Bear was born. Thought I'd share them with you all.





I was just thinking about how little the boys were at one time. That reminds me of how big they are now and how grateful I am for them. They keep me extremely busy and some days 7:30pm doesn't come fast enough but I can't imagine my life without them.


On another note, we spent the morning (I should say that MCP spent the morning) over at my Sister and Brother-in-law's house hauling rock to their house to cover their front yard. We got up at about 4:30 am so we could leave at 5:15 am to be at their house at 6am. That sure makes for a long day and if you know me at all you know that the boys and I NEVER get out of bed before 9am unless it is super important. I am so lucky that I didn't have to actually haul the rock. I just took over some breakfast and spent the morning with my Mom and the kiddo's. Otherwise I would have totally had a yucky day. I know that MCP hates woking out in the heat and so I truly have to say Thank You for helping out today. I know it wasn't fun but it was all worth it in the end.

No comments: