
Okay, so I have a family website but since everyone I know is on this blog thing, I thought we'd try it out. I am so excited about things that are happening right now in the Power Family life.
First of all, I just have to say that I am so grateful that PEANUT IS POTTY TRAINED!!!! Not that we are going to have another baby tomorrow or anything but to know that I now only have one kid in diapers instead of two makes the thought of having another baby not as scary if you know what I mean. I couldn't imagine 3 in diapers. AHHHH!!
On another note, I have been working on Digital Scrapbooking and I am LOVING IT!!! I haven't gotten very far but I am finding lots of fun free things online which makes it like a scavenger hunt. Every webpage that I come across that has free downloads makes all the more variety in my pages. FUN STUFF!!! And I just have to say thank you to my friend Ashley for putting a bug in me and making this so fun!!! The picture above is my second page I have ever made. I will post more as I make them I'm sure.
I just wanted to finish my blog tonight by saying how grateful I am for the things in my life. I have so many great people in my life that I can depend on to be there for me. Especially my family. My family is so great that I couldn't ask for anything better! All my family is really awesome. MCP and I got to spend some time with my brother and his wife this weekend. SO MUCH FUN!!! We spent the weekend in Prescott and just got to hang out and get to know each other better. We really had a great time. Thanks for going with us to the mountains guys! And then today I got the best phone call from my sister-in-law just to tell me she loved me. That was so awesome. I am so glad we get to be friends as well as sisters. And luckier still that we live so close to eachother that we get to see each other all the time. We even worked out together tonight in her living room. FUN!!! So thanks for being my friend Misi!
1 comment:
Welcome to the club. We sucked you in. Oh-and thaks for maaking me feel a warm and fuzzy.
I do love you,
Misi
Post a Comment