Well, after the new year, the blog kinda went by the wayside. We have been super busy mingled in with a few weeks of the yearly "pass around the sickness" game. We are back and ready to update you on what we have been up to lately. Let's start with Christmas...

The annual ornament was given by Grandma Pehrson. A green nutcracker for Peanut...

and a red one for J Bear.

We also had the annual gingerbread house party at Grandma and Grandpa's.


Aunt Erin and Grandpa deep in thought

Peanut's finished house

and J Bear's

We also decorated sugar cookies before the holiday's. It was way more fun than I ever thought it would be!!! J Bear had more frosting on his cookies than there was cookie to put it on. He just kept squeezing frosting on top until it no longer would pile any higher. LOVE IT!!!

Every one of Peanut's cookies was green. Everything that Peanut does or has is green (pretty much).

These were mine. I ended up decorating cookies most of the day. It was super fun!!! Brought back memories of when I was a kid.

Now we move on to Christmas morning. LOVE THIS FACE!!! Just what he wanted!!!

We never could get an excited picture of J Bear because he wouldn't hold still long enough. We had to wait till he calmed down a little before we could catch a good picture of him.

Hubby's haul!

And to prove that I was actually there too (if you notice, both dogs are sitting by me. what's up with that? I love my dogs, but do they always have to sit by me?)
Peanut with his new I Pod. He didn't take it off the whole day. He sang his little heart out and loved it way more than I ever thought he would.
J Bear with his I Pod. He loves his too. I knew he would... he loves music more than almost anything.
Aebleskivers for Christmas breakfast. This is a tradition that my dad started in our family. His first aebleskiver pan came out of a dumpster when he was on his mission in Denmark (and yes... he washed it first!)
They are SOOOO YUMMY!!! and totally worth all the work!!!
It was a great Christmas. Every year the boys have more and more fun and it makes it more enjoyable for us.
1 comment:
I love seeing all your boys (that includes Matt)! The pictures are so cute.
Post a Comment