Halloween came and went so quickly that I didn't get a chance to talk about it much. We had a great time trick-or-treating with the kiddos and our friends. However, I failed to take pictures of the event. I wish when life was crazy and we were rushed that the camera would be something I remembered to bring, but alas it is not. My friend Mindy took some so at least the event was photographed. When I get a our copies scanned in, I will share ;)
Here's me carving my pumpkin. I have the concentration face on... not my favorite look but it gets the job done I guess.
And here's my final product.
Here's Matt and J Bear working on their pumpkins. J Bear is forever sitting on counters and tables. Maybe this is how he thinks best.
And here is Matt's pumpkin...
And J Bear's.
Peanut carved his own pumpkin this year. He had a few pointers from me but he mostly did it on his own. He drew out the face first and then using the most awesome safety knife EVER... he did it all by himself.
And as you can see he couldn't be any happier about his final product.
We bought our pumpkins at the Farmer's Market and they were super cheap!
What a fun time we had!
No comments:
Post a Comment