May 4, 2009

Baseball Memories

I for one LOVE baseball! I have always thought that it was the most fun sport to watch. What other activity do you know where it is okay to eat hotdogs, peanuts, popcorn, drink lots of soda and scream at the top of your lungs for hours (as you can tell, I am not a quiet fan)? Anyway... so Hunny got some AWESOME tickets to the D-Backs game from work and I was pretty excited to go, then realized that was Grandma and Grandpa's weekend to have the boys come play and I had other things going on that I just couldn't miss out on. So we gave Grandma and Grandpa the tickets and let them take the kiddos. They had a great time and got spoiled as usual. Here are the pictures that they took while they were there. (Thanks Grandma for taking the pics and sending them over!)

No comments: