

So since we had no kids, we decided to keep the southern theme alive and went to Lolo's Chicken and Waffles on Saturday afternoon. If any of you ever watch Food Network like we do, you would know that this is rumored to be the best chicken in Arizona. You might also recognize the name because they cater for the Arizona Cardinals before each game. Anyway... so we thought we would give it a try. Well, the rumor is true! It is in fact the best fried chicken I have ever had. In fact, it was so good that I have wanted to have more every day since then. We waited almost 30 minutes for a table and I tell you it was worth every minute of waiting. Their waffles are also quite fabulous. I had what is called the "Betty Boop" which is one chicken breast and a waffle. I also tried the collard greens which were yummy. And your drinks come out in a quart sized mason jar which they call "A jar of Drank". Definately worth going to. It is on Central Ave and Yuma if you are interested in taking the trip.
I will let you know what next month's Multi-cultural dinner brings. I think we have authentic Mexican food on the schedule next. And if anyone knows of a great cultural place to have dinner, or maybe just some place unique, please share. We are always looking for new places.
No comments:
Post a Comment